Date: September 16-21, 2017 Saturday to Friday
Locale: Holistic Natural Horsemanship and jin shin jyutsu center, Playa Cocles, Costa Rica
Cost: USD 1,800.00 per person, double occupancy (add $100 for private room)
What will you experience
This unique blend of spiritual pursuits, energy healing, equine therapy, and horse treks has been designed to guide you to a greater sense of wellness and health, in body, mind, and spirit.
Through multiple modalities, including yoga, meditation, the Japanese energy healing of jin shin jyutsu, equine therapy and adventurous horse treks you will experience how to let go and simply “allow the allowing.”
Let your soul-conscious being come to the fore as you practice detaching yourself from the distractions of modern life and return to your true Self.
Your daily activities
- Ten yoga sessions with Corinne Rosita, E-500-RYT and C-IAYT, morning and evening yoga sessions in the forest yoga pavilion.
- One jin shin jyutsu group lecture with Terry Lillian Newton, certified energy facilitator and healer, “self-help” healing techniques. Learn and practice how you can take charge of your health through simple and safe techniques.
- One jin shin jyutsu group session with the horses. Experience this unique Japanese energy healing and bonding technique with horses to enhance your own sense of connection to yourself and your horse.
- Two natural horsemanship sessions with the horses in the jungle horse arena.
- One 2.5 hour mountain horse trek
- One 4 hour beach horse trek
- 5 dinners, 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, Breakfast baskets are offered in each room for individual preparation at your convenience. All other meals are served at the communal lodge. On the free day lunch is a la carte so guests can freely partake of the rich cultural cuisine of the area of their choice.
- All guests will have the opportunity to reserve private energy healing jin shin jyutsu sessions with our resident healer, Terry Lillian Newton.
We are happy to help you arrange optional adventure and cultural tours on the designated free day. These tours are not included in the cost of the retreat.
As a courtesy we will do our best to help arrange an Interbus transfer from San Jose to Puerto Viejo on the 16th of September and the 21st of September. Please advise of arrival and departure times so we can confirm Interbus schedules and if they will coincide with your travel times. We can send you the Interbus schedule upon request to help in planning your trip.