100 hours certification course presented in three modules, offered by Terry Lillian Newton, developer, manager, and owner of Kindred Spirits, a holistic equine healing facility in Costa Rica and Corinne Rosita Aulakh, E-500-RYT with Yoga with a View.
A holistic journey to connect, balance, and transform your life through yoga and horses.
Who is this course for?
The three one week modules culminating in 100 hours of experience is for equine therapists, equine assisted learning professionals, equine pleasure and competitive enthusiasts, horse owners, barn and equestrian school owners and managers, veterinarians, equine massage therapists, yoga teachers and aspiring yoga teachers, meditation facilitators, life coaches, and anyone who wants to explore the transformational powers of a combined yoga and horse connection.
This is an all-inclusive certification course offered in three modules of one week each. The first module scheduled for 2017 includes room and board, all instruction, and two local excursions. Successful graduates will receive the HEYC Certificate Level I. This unique opportunity is just $2,495 (USD, per person double occupancy).
Dates offered are August 1-7, 2017 and October 23-30.Kindred Spirits, an holistic equine healing facility is located in Playa Cocles, Costa Rica.
Graduates of the HEYC program will gain a greater sense of self awareness, experience an enhanced connection with their horse, and gain the tools to successfully design and implement programs that raise individual and group consciousness with an equine component.
- Learn and practice yoga practices of breathing, physical postures, mantra chanting, meditation techniques on the yoga mat and with the horse
- Learn and practice basic natural horsemanship skills and knowledge to ensure your horse is physically and emotionally healthy and happy
- Learn and practice how to identify and influence your own energies and that of your horse in order to forge and enhance the connection between you both
- Learn and practice how to just ‘be in the moment’
- Learn and practice how to let go of fears and ego
- Learn and practice skills on the yoga mat and with the horse that you can take with you as you continue your journey of inner growth and wisdom
- Open heart and mind
- Purchase book, Yoga paths meet Bridle Paths, by Corinne Rosita Aulakh for Level I
- If you do not hold a professional certification a 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate from a recognized school must be earned before attending Level III of the HEYC program.
- March 1-22, 2017 Yoga with a View, multi-style yoga with horses, 200 YTT with Corinne Rosita Aulakh
- July, 2017, 200 YTT with master yogini, Irum, in Playa Cocles with Kindred Spirits
- October 1-22, 200 YTT with Corinne Rosita Aulakh, multi style yoga with horses, in Playa Cocles with Kindred Spirits.