300 hour Holistic Equine Yoga Program offered in three modules of 100 hours each offered by Corinne Rosita Aulakh, E-500-RYT with Yoga with a View and Terry Lillian Newton of Kindred Spirits, a holistic equine healing facility in Costa Rica
A holistic journey to connect, balance, and transform your life through yoga and horses.
Who is this course for?
The three one week modules culminating in 300 hours of experience is for equine therapists, equine assisted learning professionals, equine pleasure and competitive enthusiasts, horse owners, barn and equestrian school owners and managers, veterinarians, equine massage therapists, yoga teachers and aspiring yoga teachers, meditation facilitators, life coaches, and anyone who wants to explore the transformational powers of a combined yoga and horse connection.
This is an all-inclusive course offered in three modules of one week each. Module I is scheduled for 2017 and includes room and board and all instruction. Successful graduates will receive the HEY program module I diploma. This unique opportunity is just $2,495 (USD, per person double occupancy). Modules II and III are scheduled to be offered in 2018 and 2019.
Dates offered are August 1-7, 2017 and October 23-30.Kindred Spirits, an holistic equine healing facility is located in Playa Cocles, Costa Rica.
Graduates of the HEYC program will gain a greater sense of self awareness, experience an enhanced connection with their horse, and gain the tools to successfully design and implement programs that raise individual and group consciousness with an equine component.
- Learn and practice yoga practices of breathing, physical postures, mantra chanting, meditation techniques on the yoga mat and with the horse
- Learn and practice basic natural horsemanship skills and knowledge to ensure your horse is physically and emotionally healthy and happy
- Learn and practice how to identify and influence your own energies and that of your horse in order to forge and enhance the connection between you both
- Learn and practice how to just ‘be in the moment’
- Learn and practice how to let go of fears and ego
- Learn and practice skills on the yoga mat and with the horse that you can take with you as you continue your journey of inner growth and wisdom
- Open heart and mind.
- Purchase book written by Corinne Aulakh for Level I.
- Hold a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate from a recognized school (or planning to earn one in the coming year).
- March 1-22, 2017 Yoga with a View, multi-style yoga with horses, 200 YTT with Corinne Rosita Aulakh
- July, 2017, 200 YTT with master yogini, Irum, in Playa Cocles with Kindred Spirits
- October 1-22, 200 YTT with Corinne Rosita Aulakh, multi style yoga with horses, in Playa Cocles with Kindred Spirits.